Wednesday, November 02, 2005

LOOOOONG WEEKEND

Super long weekend...for those lucky enough.

Me? Nah. Got a one-day rest, which I spent doing our report for TPPA class.

Saturday - classes and practice 'til 10 p.m. Sunday, practice from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, practice again from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Went to cementery and slept there overnight. Tuesday, grabbed enough sleep to keep awake for the rest of the day. Then bath and off to the vet to get Rajeeve. (He was confined for two days...sob sob sob, missed him so much! - ala Sey ng PBB - YUUUUUUCKKKK!) The whole afternoon was spent reading and typing my notes on fiscal administration (it's not as boring as it sounds) and then ironed some of my clothes (because I don't know where they went, my closets are empty, so is the laundry!)

Anyway, at least I was able to get some rest...even the few hours lying in bed is bliss. =) Got so much on my mind, and it's a treat to be able to just stare at a blank wall and let my thoughts go fly fly fly...

Got a surprise yesterday when Mr. Shy Guy called. I was sleeping and the sound of Noon Eh Kkot (my ringtone) woke me up. Didn't even bother to check who was calling, so I got a shock when I asked who the caller was and it's Mr. Shy Guy. (Incidentally, his name is also J) For the nth time, he apologized for not going to the concert, asked if I was resting, musta mga practices, blah blah. Must have cost him some pretty pennies, compared to his "credit-limited" text messages. Hay naku...di lang pala mga multo nagpaparamdam kapag araw ng patay. Ha ha ha!

Ayun. Boring weekend. The retreat is on 12 - 13 November. Medyo malapit na, and I still hav tons of things to do. Tassels, tamborines, ballet shoes! Hay, I need another 12 hours in a day!

2 comments:

The Accidental Reviewer said...

Hehehe. I spent most of the weekend bumming around and watching TV. Oh yeah. sleeping too :)

WINTERFIRE said...

Envy envy envy...in its highest form. After this Nov. 12-13 retreat, classes na lang problema ko, then, back to the joy of the single, uncommitted life! What bliss!