Saturday, November 26, 2005

Batang pumapasok ng lashing

At 4:20, ngayon pa lang ako naglu-lunch. Pano, the entire day eh parang iduduwal ko ang contents ng aking stomach. Wahhh! I'm the one in-charge of ordering lunch for the whole class, and we have Jollibee again...super meal.

Last night kasi, the group celebrated Ms. M's birthday at Bagaberde. Ayun, nasobrahan sa vodka at zombie (I think I drank the contents of one whole pitcher!). Did not get drunk as in susuray-suray drunk, but did wake up with a head ache the size of China. Spent an hour forcing myself to puke, as per experience, this would relieve me of my hang-over. However, since I ate a small dinner, I had nothing in my tummy but the tea I've been sipping for breakfast. Told my mom I have a migraine and she advised me to stay at home and rest. But being me...I went ahead and got to class a bit late (had to drop by Shopwise to buy a few packs of biscuits and styrocups). Ayun. During a break, Prof. made me sing...Papa Mon, of course, was guitarist. Sana hindi ako ibagsak ni Prof!

Now, nag calm down na ang tummy ko. Puro ako biscuit the whole day, and a small bar of chocolate to get my sugar up. Survived naman. Hay, I resolve never to get drunk again...if I have classes the next day...hahaha

This incident brought to mind the last time I got a hangover...sa Baguio, when the Youth Ministry got merry with two big bottles of tequila. I had to stay in bed the entire day while the rest of the gang went around Baguio. Plus, I had to suffer the gentle "sermons" of our Servant Leaders...Fortunately, they were more compassionate than mad, and I got extra TLC from them. BUT, on the way down to Manila, I had to keep my head inside a big black garbage bag to keep one measly apple digested. Ha ha ha. Buti na lang, sila Marc at Topet lang kasama ko dun sa van...Di masyadong nakakahiya kasi extended family.

------------------
I'm not anymore finding "Fans Club" entertaining. Actually, I'm more scared now...not for my life or something. It's just weird. I don't know what to do with him. His messages are beginning to bother me. But I can't do anything drastic because he is a friend as well...and I think he doesn't mean me any harm.

2 comments:

The Accidental Reviewer said...

yan ang model employee :)

WINTERFIRE said...

shinampoo ko lang, po.