Thursday, November 17, 2005

Bruises

Went to have my annual medical check-up at Manila Doctors' last Tuesday morning. Routine lab tests, x-rays... Am not really scared of needles, but it's never going to be a favorite event either. Surprisingly, after a day, my arm have purple and green marks...and the area got bigger today. Hmm...hurts a bit.



Phone was busy today. Pretty lots of text messages...Mr. Shy Guy even called to tell me he's going to Laguna, then later to Baguio due to a change of plans. More hmmm.

Wanna go home early. Have to finish watching Kim Sam Soon. Doubt if I could stay awake, though. Past nights' been spent partying. I thought after Mo. Nadine's retreat, I would get a little more shut eye. I'm embarrassed that I have to take cat naps in front of my boss during lunchtimes. Can't be helped. If I don't, I'd end up slobbering myself on the gallon of ice cream I'm eating.

Anyways, am leaving for home now. Ciao!

No comments: