Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Baliw...Sino?? Ako! Ako??? Hindi ako Baliw!

At ayun. Panic to the max nung nalaman ko...(yung interesado, paki tanong nalang si Patty!) When I learned about my foolish, stupid, idiotic, bendan mistake...I called up Patty, wanting to cry and laugh and hurl myself out the window. Ha ha at ha. Sobrang stupid mistake, one which could win an award dun sa mga blooper sa mga teen mags. Shocks, talk about miserable fools! Ayt, one's me.

Okay, shut up about that already. Nothing quite beats the sickness than an electric shock, huh?

Anyway, latest developments on Mr. Shy Guy...I think the long road to goodbye is still ahead...but do I really need to say goodbye as in now? Ha ha ha. In fairness, sweet talaga ang totoy.

Latest text nya..."Miz ding, u com 2 my senses everytime i cloze my eyes! we'r so semed so aloaf distant kci, n i hav no guts to talk 2 u personaly! Tinkin of u myx me fel gud. It's admiration maybe. 4give me mis ding?"

Ay yay, mali mali man ang ingles nya (aloaf???of bread?!...) at na ngopya man sya ng text ... still, it's nice to know you're appreciated...Ha ha ha. I can almost hear L.A. Lopez sing "Ikaw ay nagbalik...at muli kang nasilayan...Mag-iodized salt, mag iodized salt, mag iodized salt tayo..." We he. Lukaret na talaga ako. I think. Hmmm...

Speaking of "I Think", my cousin Kaye likes this song from Full House, too. I think there's another Rain/Bi fan in the making. My godchild CD and cousin Aureen also likes Ni Yao De Ai from Meteor Garden. Discovered these facts while listening to my MP3 player as we celebrated All Saints/Souls Day sa cementery. Little CD and Aureen were making up "chinese" lyrics of Ni Yao De Ai. Aureen once insisted on viewing my entire Jerry Yan collection...even listening to Jerry's album. I gave her some of my treasured posters. Jerry honey, if you're reading this, you gotta send me more, okay?

So there. My day's ending, and here's Mr. Shy Guy asking me to forgive him (for the nth time) for admiring a special person such as me. Ang haba ng buhok ng lola nyo...I texted him back, saying "what's to forgive? In truth, nakaka touch nga. It's nice to feel appreciated."...Ayun, basta sorry for admiring me. Sige na nga, ang kaparusahan, pede wag na magsorry??? I have a hunch as to why he suddenly resurrected...One of the dancers, his neighbor/friend, is texting me. Nothing sorta kinda like that (ay yay, pangit pakinggan ang kaartehan), just thanking me for the birthday lunch we girls gave him...basta, sabay sila nag te-text!

Anyway...pagod na ako. Gusto ko na matulog. I'm down and out and feeling so low...Buti nalang, Byron from IT gave me a chocolate treat kapalit ng pang-aasar nya, kaya buhay ang aking senses. Hmm...I think I wanna buy some Energy bars...Ciao!

1 comment:

poison ivy said...

Miz ding, u com 2 my senses everytime i cloze my eyes! we'r so semed so aloaf distant kci, n i hav no guts to talk 2 u personaly! Tinkin of u myx me fel gud. It's admiration maybe. 4give me mis ding?"

uyyy... sweet naman neng! happy valentine!