Friday, November 18, 2005

BSP Idol

Probably got asked this for the hundredth time today:

Why didn't you join the BSP Idol? (Bakit 'di ka sumali sa BSP Idol?)*

And this is my final answer: Because I can't sing, darn it! He he he... of course, choir singing is a million stone's throw away from pop/solo singing.

My other excuses:

1. I still have my self-preservation instincts. I firmly believe in the golden rule. I am numero uno pintasera. 1=1.

2. It would be grossly unfair to others for me to join. With my extensive background and experience in singing....la la la...walang kokontra. This is my blog.

3. Stage fright. I have all species of butterflies breeding in my stomach during performances (Numero uno truth)

4. I'm too busy to practice (big truth)

5. I'm a better dancer than I am a singer (which is actually true, but I'll never be as goos as Iyos)

6. The price money ain't worth my time (yep, and all the kaba in the world)

No comments: