Thursday, November 03, 2005

Mixed Nuts

Am I still alive? I guess so...Hurling myself from the 18th floor seems a bad idea, since I still plan on getting hitched and having a dozen kids in the near future...hehehe. Death by paranoia, madness and stupidity is not a way to go...

Anyway, got a standing date for the first Sunday of December with Mr. Shy Guy. Out of madness, I decided to entertain for a while...I just don't know how to not break his heart. He seem genuinely kind and sincere. But he's just not it. Don't ask me about the "it" part. I'm just so easy to please that at the slightest act of good deed, I keel over. Experience has taught me that it doesn't work that way. No more nice guys for me...Sabi ko nman kasi, dapat sa akin yung siga din!

I think I need a one-month vacation...to Timbuktu or somewhere remote. No cellphones to answer or wait for, no dance to worry about, no dogs to take care of, no work to hassle me, no one who knows or cares a fig about me... I need some growing up.

I'm turning 29 in a few weeks' time. It's going to be 11 years since my debut..my coming of age (suppose to be...) I wish I could turn back time and celebrate YOUTH once more. It's not as complicated when I look at it from my perspective now. Then, I only had to worry about APA showing up for the 17th dance...and the rest of the gang showing up in decent attire! Wahhh! I miss being young. I think I need to go over my diaries tonight...Speaking of which, I still have a promise to fulfill. When APA died five years ago, I promised to "publish" a portion of my diary that featured his life. But I haven't got the time (and courage) to go public with it. Reading it makes me wanna cry all over again. If only...

No comments: