Thursday, November 24, 2005

Updates...

Egad! Christmas is one month away! I still haven't started on my Christmas shopping...haven't got a list yet, or a budget! Pede bang IOUs muna issue ko, wehehehe? I've been planning to go to Divisoria (ang cheapskate???Kaw kaya maging government employee with an army of godchildren!) to buy stuff. But the Christmas spirit seems pretty lazy. Or maybe, EVAT killed it.

It's gonna be another lonely Christmas. Malamig talaga. Hahaha. Walang human blanket! Sheeze!

--------
Went to Tita Ester's funeral last night. Fr. Mario's sermon shook me up a little. How sad it would be to die alone, with no family or friend beside you. How lonely to live just waiting for the journey to end...This is one reason why, even if Single Blessedness rings merrily, I'm having second thoughts. Dying alone. No one to take care of me...But then, Wedded Bliss is no guarantee either.

--------
PS: I now have a "fans club". Sheeze!

No comments: