Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Return of the ME

I'm back!!!

But can't post much. The stories would have to wait until tomorrow, when I get my thoughts organized, and I have longer access to the Net. Currently, the whole block where I live has no access to telephone because some freak stole cable lines...as per PLDT. Duh!

So I'm here at the office, even if I'm on official leave, so I can post some stuff which are due today. I was here also yesterday, to take our TPPA exam (which I failed miserably!) and to get my referral for my annual medical exam. Today, I attended choir practice, as well. Later, tonight, would be Mo. Nadine's farewell party. Have to wear Filipiniana attire...wait til you see my pic.. definitely comedy!

So there. I miss blogging.

Forgive and forget. Move on and be happy. Live hard, play hard. Even if my lovelife's on the slump (hahaha), I am currently very happy.

No comments: