Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Got the dancers' schedule of practices with the P&W ministry and Worship leaders for the next two weeks until the retreat. And for a while, I could only stare and count the free hours I would be able to grab sleep or do some personal errands. The practices, coupled with school demands (a reaction paper every week plus a case report on the 5th), would tie-up my weekends and sem-break holidays. Wahhhh! Parang gusto ko nang mag drop-out sa classes talaga. Nahiya lang ako kay PM, sya kasi class president; ka-group ko pa sya at Boss ko din sya sa trabaho.

Nagkandaloko loko na nga eh. Sabay classes ko and practices. Sa last day pa, sa Nov. 12, which is the retreat's first day, papatak yung final exam. Bwu hu hu. Take home exam ako, pero mukhang parusa to the max yung bibigay ng Prof. 2 lang kami mag re-report sa group dahil on official travel si BS, eh sya itong may alam sa fiscal policies. Waaahhh to the max!

We had practice last night, in lieu of Saturday, coz Bro. Elmer (our teacher) , Kuchee and I can't make it. My knees are sore. They actually have red and purple bruises. Iyos and I had to do a lot of kneeling for the "Beloved" pattern...we were kinda teasing...I don't feel so loved at all...Parusa!!! In fairness, it became a little easier with practices. But still, I have trouble walking today.

Louise told me she keeps updated via my blog. 친구, 미아네요. 한국말은 모라요. I'll try to do better next time. =)

Anyways, if suddenly you see me sitting and staring dumbly into space...don't think I'm in dreamland. Call a doctor and have me whisked off...I may have finally lost my mind.

No comments: