Friday, October 14, 2005

Late Nights...

For two nights now, I've stayed in the office trying to complete my portion of our group's social campaign. It's about PUV drivers, road safety, road courtesy and discipline. It's very interesting, so much so that I'm driven to research a lot...even if it meant sacrificing my net surfing time. =)

I miss my laptop. If it were still fine, I'd be working at home...sniff sniff.

Nothing spectacular in my daily life.

Just wanna share Mr. Shy Guy's latest message: "It's an ordinary song for a special girl like you, from a simple guy that's so in love with you. I don't even have the look, no diamond to show and no limousine to take you were to go". O ha! Even if he just copied that somewhere, I was still shocked. But I needed to ask him, and I did: "Paano mo naman nasabi yun eh di mo pa ko talagang kilala?" Natameme ata. Di na sumagot. Hmmpp!

A was here kanina. Nagdeliver ng papers sa boss ko for signature. I think my admiration for him is waning now that we rarely see each other anymore. Out of sight, out of mind. Gosh, I miss being in love with love. **However, let's see what happens tomorrow. We're invited to a party, yung buong choir. May classes ako, may OT sya. Both of us will be coming from the office, so sabi nya sabay na kami. O ha! We asked another friend to come with us, para may transpo. Takot ata ang mujer (este ang mister! sorry, slip of the tongue) na mapag-isa with me. He he he.

Anyway, I have stories pa, pero dahil nanganganib na mabasa nya ito (dahil lagi syang malapit...) di ko muna kwento. Next time na...pag sure na ako na mas matimbang ang ego nya kesa sa curiousity. *wink*

No comments: