Sunday, October 16, 2005

Ramblings of a sentimental fool

I'm learning how to cope with a laptop whose LCD is only 1/3 useable. I'm learning to cope with my classes and the demands on the mind, time and caledar of a masteral student and public servant. I'm learning to cope with a whole lotta stress....

I think. =)

I wanna tell a story, but while the story is still beginning, I'd rather keep quiet for now. There might not be a story to tell afterall. What I am feeling may soon fade, the signs I've read may be wrong. The only friend I've told about it is Kuchee, and she advised me to just enjoy the feeling and the things that are happening while I could. And I want to do just that. Savor the feeling while they make me happy. My instincts and feelings may be too premature, but one has to grab happiness when it is given. There are too few of them sometimes.

I just want to be happy. I just want to be with someone who makes me smile, laugh, think. I just want to enjoy his company, our conversations...our time together. I don't want to think too much on what it could be, or where it could lead, or if it even if it is real...I don't want to complicate things by asking too much questions now when someday will be soon enough.

I like him. He makes me feel special. Beautiful, intelligent and precious. He spoils me, showers me with attention, and when we're together, he makes me feel I am the only one present.

For now, he'll be anonymous. He's not Mr. Shy Guy, but he has yet to make his feelings known, if there are any. I won't leap into conclusions, will just let things happen as they should. Sometimes I am scared that it's all just hype, that there's NOTHING there, that once again I became THE fool. But I also told myself I would sieze the day, do what my heart tells me to do, live with passion...

Gosh, I hate being the sentimental fool...But what can I do? I am a sentimental fool.

PS: I regret some of the things I declared recently...The things I said just to appear tough and unaffected. Things that seem to be the right thing to say at that moment.

2 comments:

Jopen said...

hmmm...love is in the air.... yihee!... tama ka, just enjoy the moment and make the most of it...

WINTERFIRE said...

naguguluhan ako. i don't even want to think about it/him/us anymore. feeling ko, wala rin ito eventually. my heart is safer when it is with me. =)