Tuesday, October 04, 2005

So Long...Farewell

I've been saying farewell to a lot of things these days...

I've said my final goodbye to Mr. Shy Boy. I invited him to our concert, and he said he was coming. He texted me to say he's already infront of our building...and the next message was that he got cold feet and went back home. Instinct told me it was time to say "You're out!".

I'm saying goodbye to a crush. Parang nako-konfirm ko na nga na di kami talo. Pareho kaming mujer.

I want to say goodbye to a person, who, for the past couple of weeks, had become sort of my chika. I don't know why suddenly, the atmosphere between us has turned cold. So rather than press him (and myself) for explanations, I'm closing the chapter. People are also starting to misread our friendship, as proven during today's lunch.

I want to say goodbye to some of my old feelings...and to the people for whom those feelings were intended. I thinkI've carried enough baggages for so long. I'm tired of looking back memory lane whenever we are together.

I want to say goodbye to my happy-money-spending-go-lucky way. Hey, hindi ako gastador, pero I think I've bought one too many techtoys already. The cost of the lcd repair is going to cost me helluva lot, so want it or not, no new shoes for the time being. Gawd, I hope I can stay sane! Shoes! Shoes! I love shoes!

I'm watching a whole lotta Korean series again. I've My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Bom Nal (Springday of my hot kimchi Jo In Sung), Sassy Girl Chunyang and Jewel in the Palace line up. I'll be busy reading lips and mimicking "oppa" again. Ha ha ha. Hopefully, too busy to think about my turning-to-be-a-little-miserable life.

No comments: