Wednesday, October 05, 2005

There's a Bitch in the House

There's a new bitch at home. Name's Rajah. But Raj's not at all pleased having her around. He's constantly barking at her. We reprimand him by saying that Rajah's his future partner. Yep, Rajah's our newest puppy.

She's quite heavier than Rajeeve...with bigger eyes and longer coat. She's also "typical" female - quiet and malambing. Thus, Rajeeve is always snapping at her - typical male!

Not much story to tell...I'm watching Attic Cat again, just to get that "kilig" feeling. I'm waiting for other Korean series, but I want something with a little comedy and a whole lot bickering. The one thing that turned me off Love Story in Harvard is that KRW and KTH were so "couple"ish from the beginning that there wasn't much anticipation.

Got a bum tummy for the past two days. I hoped I at least lost some weight, a consolation for all those miserable moments spent inside the loo...but alas! Not even a sigle gram ata.

Anyway, still waiting for chingu's letter...think she's also too busy these days. Hay. Life! I wanna go home.

PS: He said "I love you" in public (yesterday). But of course, it was a joke.

3 comments:

poison ivy said...

uy sana sinagot mo din, kahit na joke... malay mo... :)

beigeytarian said...

sino yung crush mo? =P

WINTERFIRE said...

honga, ivy eh...sabi rin ng friends ko dapat sabihin ko rin "i love you, too" tignan lang kung anong gagawin nya. kaya lang...