Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Blues

I'm recovering from my bout of blues, but am now battling with flu. Yikes, rhyming pa. Hahaha.

Still busy with school, dance and my two choirs. Yesterday, during the Microfinance Summit, we sang the Pambansang Awit and a Filipino medley. I was planning not to go since my voice croaks like a frog's and no amount of pei pak wa helps. But since I've prepared myself for it, and they were saying andun si PGMA, go na lang ako. Yikes, 3 lang kami alto and 2 ang mikes for all. Wah, feeling ko, it was the best time to get a brown bag to cover my head. He he. Actually, after the songs, sabi nila pede na daw pang New York... New York? New York? Ah, New York Cubao!

Anyway, Mo. Nadine's retreat is forthcoming, and the dancers are busily preparing. Rush rush rush. All rush because there's only a month to go, and we're still preparing our dresses. Last Sunday, Uncle (Randy) and I rushed to Divisoria in a bid to complete the materials for the banners, tamborine tussels and dress accessories. It came to me that we're working on the costumes like a it's major production, but we've yet to focus on the patterns. I was thinking on focusing on the new dancers, since they've to learn how to strike and tap and swivel a tamborine the proper way, but all I can ask them is to bring home their tamborines so they can practice.

Okay, what else? Mr. Shy Guy apologized for not attending the concert. I think Marc may have told him that I asked him (Marc) about it. But well, that's the end of it all. I've chalked it all to (bad) experience. I wondered once why men could take two steps forward and suddenly turn tail, abandoning all their past efforts. Ay, iba talaga ang trip ng mga men!

Ayun. Basta marami nang lalaki sa buhay ko. Tatay ko, kuya Jing (asawa ng ate ko na mas mabait kesa sa ate ko), mga uncles ko (sa mother side), sanpits na makukulet at sweet, mga pusakal kong alaga na matatakaw at seloso, at si Rajeeve na kahit di akin ay sweet pa rin...

No comments: