Monday, September 05, 2005

Weekend News

My friends told me my blog was too senti...

Wahhhh! Yikes, well, I am completely at a loss for words.

Anyways, the weekend passed pretty fast. Classes started Saturday at about 11 am and our professor yakked on and on for nearly 5 hours. By the time she heard our stomachs growling, I was certain I was going to pass out due to hunger (and boredom)...It wasn't even formal classes yet, just "socialization".

After a quick lunch, I rushed to choir practice, which ended at about 9 pm. I was too tired to do anything at home, so I lullabyed myself to sleep. I had dance practice next morning at 9. I texted Iyos if we'd push through with the earlier sched but no replies. I called Cathy and Ms. Marah (my boss) to ask what time we'll go to Ms. Dig's wake. No replies. I wanted to hurl my fone against the wall...Thinking about the miserable hungry days I had to endure to buy that fone, I changed my mind. I wanted to hurl my head, instead. Of course, I had to detach it from my body first. =)

When, by morning, there were still no messages, even balance updates by the network, I recalled Ivy's explanation and re-started my fone, made calls, muttered incantations and promised to be ag good girl. Miracles of miracles, about 20 messages started to pour in. Several were, of course, from him.

Patty girl, in case you're reading, I changed my mind and decided to "entertain" for while. Remember what I said about just needing someone to "play" with? Hahahaha. I don't intend to break someone's heart (who knows, it might be my own heart at stake), because I think he'll realize pretty soon that we're not compatible. Anyways, it's still a long shot to go. We could be friends naman muna. In several years, malay natin...pag stable na sya, at matino na ako...

Sunday, after dance practice and mass, there was a big party at home for my dad's 60th birthday. I got tired just standing in the middle of the dining area, looking at all my kins. I went to my room and slept. Woke up and rushed to meet Jed, so we can attend Ms. Dig's wake. Was home by 9 pm.

It was pretty exhausting. I woke up today feeling lazy, but it's a Monday, and I have a living to earn.

=)






1 comment:

eventuallypretty said...

aba he made paramdam again... so what's the status? did he make intelligent conversation naman? :) update me dhing. text mo ko if i don't get to read your blog...