Sunday, September 11, 2005

Touch and Go

Our concert was moved yet again, at the end of this month. Meaning, the Singers have an additional 2 weeks to prepare...memorize the lyrics, memorize the steps and gain confidence. I am now wondering if we'll ever push through with it. He he he.

For now, my life is touch and go. No plans for anything. Whatever comes up, I deal with first. I'm a little lazy these days; perhaps because the same old routine is getting my system frayed up. So many things going, but nothing of importance actually. I'm still looking for a nice pair of gold shoes to go with the gold gown we'd be wearing for the concert. I'm still trying to decide when to go to Korea. I'm still discerning about the so many questions in my life.

I do have something to look forward to...and that is my chingu's visit to the Philippines! 야후! 친구야, 청말 보곱집다! 노래방에 가요! (I hope that's correct...)

No comments: