Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Reality Dream

It is weird, my dreams are becoming reality. No kidding. Hey, not my fantasies, ha (as in Jo In Sung/Jang Dong Gun marries me blah blah blah)!

I posted, several days back, a dream wherein my Korean chingu was in my bedroom, here in the Philippines. Well, what do you know. She IS coming here! She just told me last night, and i was really happy and excited of meeting her again after more than two years.

I didn't post this next dream but i told Jed about it. But in it, i was so scared because I was made to sing solo in the choir. The soprano who would have sung it backed out and I was chosen to sing it. An alto with stage fright the size of China! In that same dream, I would have to sing with Mr. Singer Guy.

Oh di va. Yesterday, I posted the developments on him?

Me wonders what's next. It is exciting and at the same time, scary because some of my dreams are not plesant.

Oh well....

No comments: