Tuesday, September 13, 2005

New Boy Toy

I have a new "love". I think I loved him the moment I laid eyes on him. And who wouldn't? He's so cute, even if he's small. He's malambing, sweet and doesn't nag. He likes to cuddle and snuggle and won't make tampo when I call him "panget" (an endearment). Even my mom likes him.

My sister owns him, but it's okay to share. =)

Here are his pics.



A friend of my sister gave him to her. He's so cute and lovable. He follows you around and doesn't seem to want to sleep. He has big eyes. White, chocolate and beige colors. My sister calls him Rajiv (after hours of searching for and discussing names!).

4 comments:

eventuallypretty said...

waaah dhing gusto ko din ng ganyan waaah ang cute! what breed sha? where did you get him?

WINTERFIRE said...

patty, binigay yan ng friend ng sister ko sa kanya. nakikihati ako. shitsu yung breed. may papers pa nga yan eh, parang certificate na pure breed. cute talaga patty!!!

beigeytarian said...

hi dear sister! the pup was not given to me..ehem. binili ko yan sa pinsan ng office mate ko na di marunong mag pay ng debt! wahahaahahah!!! gastos! typographical error mahal kong kapatid.. his name is Rajeeve. anyway, bat nman share, ano yun gamit? everyone in the family owns him..ako lang yung mommy..tita ka. ehehe.. alabshu!

evelash said...

wow cute cute naman ng doggy mo, pakarga and pa-hug naman dhing ok lang mag-share di ba hehehe...wag lang mangangagat yan ha!