Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Blooper

I told myself no matter how excited I got, no matter how [insanely] happy it made me, no matter how trivial it could be, I won't talk about * anymore. It's just a bug bite and I don't want it to turn into a disease just because I couldn't resist scratching it.

Dear Diary,

* sat beside me today. He's slightly cute. (Ha ha!). Sabi nya....well, marami kaming jokes, di lang naman kaming dalawa yung nasa table. Tapos...tapos...oh, diary, I can't bear it! It's too ...too...shocking to even think about it. He took my tetra pack and drank from it. My straw! My drink! You friggin' slop, you drank from my straw! Eeeeyyyyyyaaaawww! Ha ha ha. It could have been kilig, but I have an aversion to sharing utensils etc. with others. That's his blooper, though I can't imagine how he could mistake my drink for his when it's several inches away from him.

Yours forever,

Danniel
(091305)

No comments: