Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Updates

I'm in a seminar right now...would you believe it...Internet Media and Gallery. Yikes, I would have given my slot to another person, but I've skipped three seminars already and it won't look good in the "Admin Efficiency" portion of my PEF. Hay. =( This is time wasted.

I dreamed of the same beach again. This time, I didn't actually see the sea, but I dreamed that I was at the beach that I dreamed of...I was telling someone, "Hey, that is the beach house in my dream and this is the beach blah blah..." Pretty weird, huh? I've given up trying to figure out what it meant...Maybe this is my body's way of telling me I need to drink lots of water because I'm getting dehydrated. Ha ha ha!

Anyways, Mr. Shy Guy is not not not subte anymore. Give him points for persistence...and politeness. He calls me Ms. D. Hehehe. This is a first.

Anyway, I wonder how my friends are doing? Wahhh, I miss them so much. I haven't got much free time lately.

Louise is here already, by the way. She'll be staying at Mandarin Oriental till Saturday morning. She'll sleep at our house on Saturday night. I'm really excited!

1 comment:

Jepoy said...

just blog hopping... wondering lang if you'd like to try out http://www.i.ph blogging services. It's free :)

You could easily post pictures and blog entries via email. :)