Thursday, September 22, 2005

Louise and Julia

Last night, Jed and I met my chingu Louise (김은정) and her colleague Julia. I was practicing my Korean grammar and vocabulary hours before our date, but seeing them, I got tongue-tied and I ended up just saying "Hi! How are you!"... This is the case where all thoughts flee and am left with just pure excitement. Lol.

We had dinner at Recipes. At first, Jed and I were thinking of going to a Korean place, but they wanted a taste of Filipino cuisine. Greenbelt 3 wasn't teeming with yuppies, last night being a weekday (and no-pay day, if I may add) so tables were easy to get.

I was quite shocked to see Louise slim and petite. I haven't seen her for three years, and her e-mails tell me she's fat and plain blah blah. Got the shock of my life to see her slimmer than I am! If she's the biggest in her group, Jed and I would be obese. She must be all of 100 lbs. I definitely need to correct her vocabulary. Louise, girl, fat is like 130 lbs for a 5' frame. You're definitely not fat!!!!

We had coffee at Coffee Beanery after dinner (I still rate Starbucks as my fav). Small talk, chika...It was so fun talking with Louise and Julia. We were laughing a lot...even if I ran out of english already! Before we knew it, it was already 11 pm. We had to say goodnight and drop the two ladies off at their hotel. They have a whole day teambuilding seminar until Saturday, and Jed and I need to go to work early, too.

PS: Louise said she saw Lee Dong Gun in a LV shop and didn't recognize him first...he looked ordinary...We told her if Lee Dong Gun could look ordinary in Korea...well, we're definitely migrating to Korea soon!!! lol.

*********************
Last night's date brightened my somewhat bleak day. Seminar was boring, practice was ... disappointing...I think water in my dreams meant a little heartbreak...but nothing that I can't survive.

On the Shy Guy front...still the same.

*Beauty commonly produce love, but cleanliness preserve it. I do believe the Lord above created you for me to love. He picked you from all the rest because He knew I love you.*

*I don't know how long you could keep me...if am not begging you to keep holding on but just allow me to let you stay and live in my heart....until the crabs learn to fly...*

Sandali ha, where does he get all these stuff? Is there a courting via SMS handbook for sale? Could somebody please burn them for me??? Lol.

3 comments:

ahirunopekkles said...

wow dhing...your love is becoming more and more interesting...when are we going to meet this guy??

aja girl :)

WINTERFIRE said...

mama leah, hmmm...mukhang bagsak sya sa aking QS...hahaha. bakit ganun...ang mga lalaki sa buhay ko ay...
a) low-end
b) nagbabadyang bading
c) bansot
d) super madaldal
e) conrol freak

Jopen said...

dhing..naguumpisa daw ang malakas na agos sa maliit na alon (nyeks! lalim yata nun..)..kung di mo sya feel, at least allow him to make u feel good.. and it always pay to develop friendship lalo na kapag hot syang pagsilbihan ka wahahaha... tinuruan pang mang abuso!!! seriously, God let people enter our lives for a good reason... ano kaya yun? hehehe...