Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ang pamamaalam

Mr. Shy Guy said his goodbyes last night. He began with apologies for disturbing me, then thank yous for my replies and attention...He asked me to pray for him always and that it would be his last message to me.

Golly, I was curious, and if there's anything that can grab my attention, it would be "mysteries". I told him he's quite a flare for the dramatics, and if he's dying or leaving or whatever. He didn't answer that, but texted back another apology...and more goodnights. Okay. I can just shrug my shoulders at that (I was watching Loving You vcds).

It made me think...What brought this on? I have several theories:
  1. He's sick and really dying (ala Korean telenovela. Waw, sinusundan ako ng aking mga addictions!)
  2. He's found a job as an OFW (malabo...)
  3. He hit his head and natauhan sya ("Man, pare, babae ba yun talaga?")
  4. He hit his head and natauhan theory 2 (Ano bang pede kong ipagmalaki sa kanya...wala akong trabaho...di ako nakatapos...eh siya...drama)
  5. Nakabuntis ng ibang girl (uy, uso ito, promise!)
  6. May nakitang iba (ibang ano???)
  7. Na gets na nya na hanggang friends na lang talaga kami (can read between the lines, in short)

O ayan, I didn't have to break his heart ha...Sabi nga, just let the tide ebb and flow. Eventually, people go their own way when left to their own devices.

PS: Said my goodbye na rin din. I told him I'll always include him in my prayers. I ended with a "bye". This morning, he replied. Would you believe, he asked where I was going?! This prompted me to tell him it was he who was bawling last night and saying goodbye. I asked him if he was drunk. Surprise! surprise! Yes.

Men!

7 comments:

evelash said...

kainis...hehehe

ahirunopekkles said...

affected ka ba naman sa pamamaalam nya? were you sad?

eventuallypretty said...

ahahaha...andaming echos. ang mga lasing di na nakakatype ng matino. mali ang mga letters. or di na mahanap ang cell kinabukasan ang text sa yo dapat 'hi ms.d ito na po ang new no. ko." ang naglalasing lasingan yan technique yan. take it from the expert. mwahahaha...

WINTERFIRE said...

so patty, do i take it na he means goodbye na talaga...pero bakit the next morning eh hello ulit??what happened to the "last text ko na sa yo to"?? hmmp. meron pa syang "next time comedy naman text ko syo"...

and mama leah, i felt slightly sad. nakaka lungkot mabawasan ng fan. hahaha.

eve, bakit ka nainis???

eventuallypretty said...

nope he's not really saying good bye. nagpapapansin lang. tinitignan kung eeffect ang drama niya sa yo.

did it? hehehe... :)

The Accidental Reviewer said...

lahbo naman niyan, mehn. *hic :D

evelash said...

e kasi di ko siya maintindihan