Monday, September 19, 2005

Dreams, New Toy & Shy Boy

My dreams were so vivid that when I woke up, I had to remind myself where I was. For two consecutive nights, dreamed of beautiful blue skies and beautiful blue oceans. In my first dream, I was with friends, and the guy I liked was there. We were on a beach, the sky was clear and blue. I was running towards the "resthouse", leaping, laughing merrily as I looked up at the sky. But I know I was struck by the serene beauty of the sea. It was blue. Sparkling and fresh and clean.

The second night, I dreamed of the sea again. This time, I was in a boat or a submarine, submerged in water. The sea was a bit rough, but it was not threatening. The waves tossed our little boat around, and I could see the water outside my window. It was blue...clean and fresh and strong.

I wonder what my dream meant. I've always believed dreams tell us something, a past unforgotten, a present unresolved and a future awaiting...The fact that it was so vivid excites me.

***************
Today, I bought a new toy. Zen Micro mp3 player cum data storage cum digital voice recorder. I'm usually reluctant to purchase using my credit card, but this one time won't hurt since it's a lot cheaper than an iPod, but with bigger capacity. I'm still counting the "ouches" in my pocket (future "ouches", actually, to come during my monthly bills)...but considering that I am an audio person (I remember almost everything I hear than see), it's an investment worth the ouches. =)

***************
Mr. Shy Guy is asking me out. He's finally coming out of his shell to make his intentions known. This time, I am now thinking of how to "break it to him gently". I just recently discovered that, my golly, he's just a highschool grad! Errr, not to be discriminating or what, but I do have to set standards. I'm not looking for Mr. Perfect, with an IQ equivalent to Einstein's nor a bank account to rival Bill Gates, I just want someone I can consider my level...is that too rude or what???

I have not yet closed my door. There is room for friendship, and I think that's all I can ever offer. Anyhows, I hope I can encourage him to go back to school and make something of himself first.

No comments: