Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Oh Happy Day!

Patty said "Whoever comes first".

Well, though I have decided to, err..., exchange thoughtful, inspirational messages with Mr. Shy Guy, I think it's really going kaput. Though I like him because he is shy, I also dislike him because he is, precisely that, SHY. My friends tell me he might be just slow or torpe but if he goes a little slower, he'd be moving backwards. Sheeeze!

Well, developments on the OTHER front. Mr. Singer Guy. Well, I'm so excited about what happened that I can't even make proper kwento.

"When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." Paolo Coehlo, The Alchemist.

Did I want it that bad? A few days ago, I was envisioning it happening. But I didn't know how it could happen. I certainly don't want to push it. But whoa! It was there and I am grateful and happy. And it so happened that it looked like HE was the one who wanted it. I was not suppose to be his partner, he had just asked someone to switch and be his partner. I was not even suppose to join the "main" dancers. But someone asked me to trade places, too. He learned of the switch and promptly returned the other dancer to her original partner. Before I knew what was happening, we were holding hands and singing to each other. Oh, be still my heart! (Yikes, ang baduy!) He was quite funny and (I'd like to think...trying to) show off.

Temporary insanity. This is what is it. Infatuation is a good opiate. I need something to liven up my boring existence!

1 comment:

eventuallypretty said...

now that reminds me of a scene from american pie, the one where chris klein does a duet with mena suvari for a choir competition.

hehehehe...