Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Taym Awt!

Timeline Tag

10 years ago
A struggling math student...trying to make it din sa college newsletter and finally joining Thomasian Volunteer. Was also trying to get over a crush who got booted out of school. Regretted also having said a lightning-fast "no" to the first ever marriage proposal I got (from the crush I was trying to get over).

5 years ago
First christmas at BSP. Yay, was requested to sing solo. Sang "Ikaw", Sharon Cuneta version, in front of the Governor. Auditioned, and was accepted sa BSP Chorale, but had to back out at the last minute. First time in my life I gave out Guess for christmas gifts (sosi? I bought stuff because I liked the Guess paper bags...how silly can you get?)

A year ago
Wondering if this Christmas will be the same as all other christmases. Preparing for the SGS Christmas party. Hmm, practicing "H'wag na H'wag Mong Sasabihin" for the DER Christmas party.

Yesterday
Received a surprise text from someone in the past...someone I missed terribly. Set a future gimik. Sneezing my nose off. Lying on the couch having a massage while watching TV and waiting for mom to come home. Contemplating if I am hungry enough to merit a slice of chocolate cake.

Tomorrow
Office again. Hopefully, it won't smell of varnish and wood. Have also a chorale practice, so I have to remember to memorize lyrics and notes.

Today
Got excited about the upcoming office Christmas party. The group practice Papa Mon's newest "composition". Got dizzy updating two websites. Played as somebody's "angel". I do like being able to lift somebody's spirits up.

Tag, you're it: Anna, Eve, Irish and Beige.

No comments: