Friday, December 02, 2005

The Problem with Shy Guy

So okay. Nagpilit akong pumunta sa first Friday mass because I told Mr. Shy Guy that rather than going to mass on Sunday, I'd prefer we get to meet formally during the fellowship. Plus, since it's also my birthmonth, Randy and I agreed to share sa "blow-out" para mas tipid.

The turn-out of events were nothing close to my expectations. I dressed up pa man din (naks, sa wakas, I got the nerve to wear a bright yellow bolero!) for the occassion...First, wala ang school bus namin. No Jowin and Kuchee = No transportation.

And because it was fellowship Friday, people get to mill around and chat. So I chatted around with the guys. Mr. Shy Guy (MSG) stuck to his corner like it was his salvation. I waited for him to at least come nearer our group, but when Marc called him, ayun. He turned tail (again!) and ran away. Marc was laughing, kasi sobrang nervous na daw nung tao, nanginginig na siguro ang tuhod. Yikes. Do I look like Lord Voldemort??? I thought he'd gone home, but when I got into the car, he was standing outside, sa isang sulok ng mundo. I rolled down the window to wave to some people, and when we passed by him, he rubbed his face, and looked like he was giving me a little goodbye wave. The guy needs a big dose of confidence. Unfortunately, I am not one to give it. Tsk tsk.

Today was also the BSP Idol Finals. Sorry kay Laurence...He was good, kaya lang, di talaga inabot. In fairness to the winner, she really delivered. She aimed to win. She prepared long and hard (it's her second time to join-last year di sya nakapasok sa finals). She deserved to win. Hay, ako kaya, ever, magkaka guts mag-join? Hmm, thinking of my pang-o-o-cry kanina...di na lang. Baka gantihan ako. Hehehe.

I missed going out with the TEC babes. Mom wanted me to go home early because I've been complaining of exhaustion, palpitation and lack of appetite. My annual medical exam results were not very good. I think my body recognizes it's not anymore that of a teen's. Its's telling me to STOP. But then, I have school tomorrow, and a major report to prepare. I can't afford to rest.

2 comments:

The Accidental Reviewer said...

rhodawynn,
sana humabol ka. simple chikahan lang naman. may korean faction and non korean discussion :) then ung iba ay pumunta sa bahay ni kuya para magpapicture. :)

WINTERFIRE said...

sunshine, honga eh. regrets regrest. ayaw ko rin magpagabi kasi i brought the office laptop and i have classes (reporting ko) the next day. sowi talaga.

tina, drink vitamins na! dali!!!! ako nga, sige kain ng kimchi (lahat ng dinners ko..) kasi heard it's anti-cancer, cold chuchu. there's a store selling kimchis stored in mcrowavable containers...