Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmases Memories

Memorable Christmases/Holidays:

1. Spent in Saudi when I was 13 years old. Memorable because it was a Christmas I spent abroad. Instead of the noche buena of ham and pork dishes, we had chicken embutido (c/o Tita Loi), veal, beef and all sorts of fruits. We also got a generous allowance. Yey!! After that, I was almost kicked out of school because of the absences!

2. Christmas 1998. I was with Capitol Development Bank then, and the whole bank had a party sa Sound Stage, Cainta (??). For production number, we danced "Manila" and "Annie Batongbakal". Went to "The Zoo" afterwards where I tested the camaraderie of the AMG people.

3. Christmas 1999. From CBD, was transfered to RCBC Savings, Recto when RCBC acquired CBD. We had a party sa Coconut Palace and for production number, we did an interpretative dance reminiscing the Edsa Revolution. It was the corniest thing I ever participated in.

4. Christmas 2000. Was employed with MRT Edsa Line. Party at a parish church in Frisco. And for production number, I sang "Is It Okay If I Call You Mine" Fortunately, it was brown-out. Was also trying to impress a certain someone who thought I was in love with somebody else.

5. Christmas 2001. First Christmas at BSP...aside from having to sing solo, newbies had to dance. We did an N'Sync number...where during practices, I lost my temper...and earned my reputation.

"I'll be missing you come Christmas, missing hard my dear. Missing you come Christmas, wishing you were here"... NKOTB Song

1 comment:

The Accidental Reviewer said...

hmmm.... for the life of me, I can't remember one single memorable christmas...