Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Santa Claus is coming to town!


Last Sunday, Mom and I trooped to famous Divisoria so I can start my Christmas shopping. This is about the first time in my entire gift-giving career (I started when I got a job) that I am cramming for Christmas. Usually, I start buying gifts as early as September and by first week of December, the gifts are all wrapped up and ready to go.

Well, six hours (two of which were spent in hideous traffic) , four muddy feet and a migraine later, I have at least partially completed my shopping.

Fortunately, I didn't bring a whole lotta moolah because I would've spent it buying MY stuff. As it is, the first purchases were a skirt, belt and accessories - for me! Needed some self-control there to look away when something I like comes to view...

Anyway, the whole evening was spent wrapping up the gifts. I helped out with my parent's stuff since dad, who is the gift-wrapping pro, can't do it anymor with his bad back. So there, all nice and ready for delivery...Still have to drop by the malls to get presents for my godchildren!

3 comments:

eventuallypretty said...

dhing ano yung mga rolled up stuff na yan? :)

WINTERFIRE said...

hahaha. di halata na towels? hehehe. para sa mga kids.

The Accidental Reviewer said...

wahhh!!! buti ka pa e nakakatapos na ng iba. I think iisa pa lang nagagawa ko.