Monday, December 19, 2005

Let's Partyyyy!

Saturday. MMPA class cancelled. Yehey, I can now attend the dancers' practice for that evening's Christmas presentation. Unfortunately, Con2 didn't come early and I was feeling too sick to wait. She arrived 30 minutes after I left, and there was only Rose waiting. So, dance for the program was scrapped.

Or so I thought. During the program, we were told that we had to present something - cha cha, boogie, tango, whattever. It was Ballroom Dancing after all. So, to make life easier, Iyos, Rose and I agreed on - what else! The famouse PBB theme song Pinoy Big Brother. Seems like half the Filipino population is dancing it anyway. We just fused in some 60's steps and we were ready. We paired with the Liturgical boys Jowin, Ian Salvador (Ha ha ha, what ever happened to Jun Flores???) , Rhandy (si Aga daw???) and Tenpaul (Sam Melby in tight-fitting shirt). At least I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who felt silly.

It was really a blast, that party. For one, everyone got a prize, coz there were just so many! Santa came in a van and handed out packages...Randy and Paul each got a ham. Wahhh! And the much sought after package of Lace potato chips was won by Con.

Since my birthday (has been and gone) was last week, I was "forced" to give a blow out. At the end of the long discussion of where and how to get there, we ended up at Jowin and Kuchee's place. We bought beers and chips, gin and pizza and soda. Of course, inupakan namin ang ham ni Paul. We watched TV and talked showbiz. Expression for the week: Yuck. Say it with feelings, ala Jun. Hahaha. Iyos and Ella, Dennis and Myke went home at around 2 am, and Paul missed his stuff toys and went home after them. We who were left behind decided to call it a day and went to bed, share share sa kwarto boys and girls. Ang ingay ni Jun. All I can say is: Rhandy, you're evicted! Talo ka na ni Jun!

Woke up early, only to find that Con, Marc, Jun and Rhandy are all too flaked out to even flinch at all my noise. They woke up at around 9 am while I'm playing with Chino, Kuch's and Jowin's adorable baby (and my godchild). We said our goodbyes after breakfast and I got to go home by 11. Hay naku. I tried to catch some shut eye but I was too hyper so I went and bought baking ingredients and spent the whole day baking cookies. Yay, sana pagkakitaan ko ito no???

Anyway, I'm again babbling, mostly to take my mind off my gigantic headache. My body is still fighting flu and I'm worried about tomorrow's Christmas party. ..=(

No comments: