Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Of Blues and Blogs

The blues just came in a snap. I woke up this morning feeling like I've been waiting in line and the bus has just left, leaving me stranded. Suddenly, there is sand around my sun, and my desert is vast and void of oasis again...Cliche, my golly, cliche. I sound like some darn script.

It's not the lack of sugar, though I wish it was the case. That would certainly excuse my chocolate addiction, and I could binge on dark, sinfully bitter chocolates. I would think that my current lack of sunshine has something to do with PMS, but I'm not nearing my date yet plus I'm definitely more volatile than acetone during those days.

I confided to a colleague that there are days when you are just so happy that you literally cast sunbeams. Nothing can go wrong, then spoofffhhh! In a snap, just one little teeny dent on your bumper sends the whole car spinning off the curb.

I am not depressed for nothing, there is actually a reason. I've never been Ms. Sunshine (that sounds too...schoolgirl-ish) so it's nothing new. Though I believe NOW is actually bad-timing for a blog, I thought, "what the heck, it's MY BLOG anyways."

PS: My reason for all this?It rained on my parade! Damn GLOBE! I'll switch to Smart soon.

No comments: