Sunday, August 28, 2005

BINGO

BINGO!
Thus, my friend called out. I crossed my fingers that it was MY ticket Jowin was playing. Yep, it was mine. I couldn't play my cards since I was sticking numbers on the board, so I relied on Jowin to play while his wife took care of my cute godchild, Chino.

Alas, Jowin got one of the numbers wrong...too bad, the prize was a digital camera. Tita Milette won the camera and we proceeded with the other games.

BINGO again. And this time, no more bluff. But I shared the prize, a Nokia phone with a camera, with another winner, who had also won a slightly lower-end Nokia unit in one of the previous games. Yep, this is about the 3rd time in my entire life that I won something...the two were raffle prizes. I was happy happy happy.

Since I already own a Sony Ericson phone with a camera and the works, which is still functioning satisfactoriy despite all the "bruises" it received from me, I opted to sell my share. Since he already won a Nokia 1100, he wanted to keep the other Nokia with the camera. Instead of giving me money, I agreed to get the Nokia 1100 plus some cash. I didn't want to argue and negotiate anymore...I've been awake since 8 in the morning, preparing for the dance practice at 9 which lasted till 1:30. At 3 pm, we were busy for the BINGO. I'd been on my feet the whole day and I just wanted to rest. Good thing Government employees have no work tomorrow!!! Yeheyyyy!!!

All in all, I had a pretty good day. I have often thought I am so unlucky in games and contests and raffles and such, and so very hesistant about buying expensive raffle tickets. But now..Yay! Lady luck smiled at me...

Wait a minute, I thought too, as a compensation, those who are not lucky in games are, at least, lucky in love...hmmm...If the tables are turned, then I'm properly warned... But I'd rather have love anytime.

Peace!

PS: I waited for him to approach first. He is Mr. Shy, I know, but despite me being Ms. Go Getter, I like to watch the men running the show in this particular channel. He did nothing but stare. Hmmp!

2 comments:

The Accidental Reviewer said...

PS: I waited for him to approach first. He is Mr. Shy, I know, but despite me being Ms. Go Getter, I like to watch the men running the show in this particular channel. He did nothing but stare. Hmmp!

ohohoho! (evil anime laugh) by far the juiciest part of the post

ahirunopekkles said...

id rather be lucky in money...im getting bitter everyday...har har har...kasalanan ni cherry :)