Monday, August 22, 2005

Lovelife 102 and Dance

I love dancing. It relieves my mind of the many things I worry about. While dancing, there's nothing but movement, rythm and your body. Sometimes, the mind does a little work, but it rather complicates the whole system, so I shut it off and let myself go.

I've received several advices to be kind...especially to would-be, wanna-be boylets. It gives me pause, well, a thirty-second one, hahaha. While I can never be the epitome of genteel breeding and sweetness, I am not exactly a man-hating ice princess. I do have my moments, though rare.

So when I received those messages on my cellphone, I had to control my natural tendency to be flippant, lest I be misunderstood as too sarcastic. But damn, all I arrived at was a simple "Hi, thank you for the inspiring messages."...Eh wala akong maisip eh!

So half the day was wasted wondering how to be nice, and half the day wasted wondering if I had been nice. Bah, what a wasted day!

So amidst the thunder and rain, I went to choir dance rehearsal...(as if ang layo, within the building din naman!). I practiced and let off some steam, bantered with the oldies and saw another boylet whose voice I liked. Took my mind off the dreaded messages.

OC me. OC me. OC me. Is there a medication for it?

2 comments:

ahirunopekkles said...

uyy si dhing trying to be nice...dalaga na..yihee :)

poison ivy said...

uuuyyy... love life... =)