Saturday, August 20, 2005

Mole Hills

Yikes, been typing my blog for quite a while only to realize somebody must have lifted the extension phone and got me disconnected.

Anyways, can't remember much of how I wrote it, but I've been rambling on about my worries. 11 days to the mini concert and we're all like chickens scrambling. We've yet to memorize 16 songs, and only a third of the line-up has choreography. Our musical director told us we saw it coming and we've to accept that the concert may fall flat since we didn't exactly do our best to prepare for it. By next practice we have to have memorized all the songs, we're not allowed to bring our notes anymore. So I have, like, two days to rig the songs and the notes into my useless head. Fat lot this weekend will do me, I have my cousin's debut to attend tonight, so I might have to memorize the songs while watching the debutante waltz around the ballroom. Tomorrow, I promised to serve at the Life in the Spirit Seminar. I have to practice the songs in my sleep, then. Ha ha and ha!

I still have not the slightest clue what to do with my hair. For the longest time, I've been thinking of hcking it all off, but for an inch of it to cover my head. Five years ago, I got away with that hairdo, and managed to look like an imp. But five years ago, I was 10 pounds lighter and 5 years younger. I don't think I'd be able to get away with the same image now. Plus I have to have long hair for the various activities this year.
---------------------------------------

As for my ever stormy (weather-weather lang yan!) love-life, I daresay men are such complex creatures that I am tired of trying to understand what goes on in their heads when the say or do something. Pretty hard to figure them out when they are not so consistent with their words and deeds.

No comments: