Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I'm IT

First time I got tagged…Hmmm...

Total Number of Books Owned : I buy them, lend them to somebody else and never get them back. Since grade school, I might have collected more than three hundred (people give me books as gifts, I must have bookworm stamped on my forehead). I had to leave some in SA (my favorite English historical novels of the lives of King Henry VIII’s wives by Victoria Holt [under a pseudo]).

Last Book I Bought: Jonathan Livingston Seagull (A present for a Chingu). I borrowed the last few books (hehehe)

Last Book I Read : Re-reading Iris Johansen’s suspense-thriller Long After Midnight. In between, scanning this true story rape-slay novel Deadly Innocence. But the last book I (actually) finished is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Five books that mean a lot to me: The Bible, My English-Korean-English dictionary…(I don’t have any particular favorites now…but I liked The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho, The Little Prince by A. Saint Exupery and IJ’s Windancer series)

I tag...: (Yikes, I have only a handful of people connected to my blog yet)
1. Tina Bebe
2. Camille
3. Moren
4. Cecille
5. Mai

2 comments:

eventuallypretty said...

dhing youre the first friend i have who knows victoria holt. grabe ang vc collection ng lola and tita's ko...

uchisan said...

oist! lagay ka ng tagboard dhing!! hehe! dito tuloy ako reply. i add kita sa links ko ha?

uuuuyyy..... Jonathan Livingston Seagull. haha!! i have that too!!