Thursday, August 18, 2005

Busy Bee, Crush and School

If Blogging is a subject, I'd failed it by now, with my absenses. Now, as I am a repeater, I promised to at least study harder and attend to it as much as possible. Now, my second blog, this, is quite boring since nothing eventful happened in the last 48 hours.

But if you could count having a slight crush an event...then I think my life would have something to talk about, after all. Ha ha and ha.

Isn't it funny when you tell yourself you admire this person, how you become aware of him and start to even like him? And I think that's what's happening to me.

I don't even think he's cute, though, if I were gay (and that would be a big IF), like our musical director, I'd find him a looker. But it was just his voice that I liked. So it was quite a surprise to find myself a tad jealous during rehearsals when he was paired off with another girl. Really hard to look at them walking together, hand in hand, while the rest of us coo to some melodramatic song (which, incidentally, I also sang, solo, during my first christmas party where I work). So now, I take it back and say i don't really like him. Not a bit.
------

This evening we had our orientation for our Masters...duh duh duh. Quite boring, but I need to study even if just to get this brain starting again. PA might not be my forte, but the course is short enough and the load easy for someone on the go, like me. It might actually be fun since my classmates would be my colleagues, and our classes would be conducted at our office. Tuition fees would be a bit cheaper and the schedule ... the schedule would force me to slow down a bit on my mall-hopping and (fortunately) money-spending.

Classes every Saturday means I might have to give up my community choir and window shopping...plus my Korean addiction. My dream trip to where my kimchis are might prove elusive this year, but I'm still keeping my fingers closed (and my palms open for grace to come).

Meanwhile, I have to fit the word "dieting" into my vocabulary, and later, into my schedule.




No comments: