Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Finally!

Finally! After a month of ownership (useless, actually), I am able to use my laptop for Internet purposes, which was the real purpose why I gave up binge-ing just to afford it. My first priority is setting up my own blog, though, admittedly, I won't be able to update it like all my blog-addict friends. At least, I know I don't have to wait for little big sister to lend me the computer so I can use the Internet...still, an excuse would be..."wala akong load, eh" (my understatement of the year!).

So what does one do with a blog spot? Er, I am not so garrulous actually, that I have tons to talk about at the end of the day. My day is not exciting, enough, with me just going to and from the office, eating lunch and having choir practice thrice a week. There aren't even enough boys (men!) to talk about. The few who exists are not worthy to waste bytes over, since most are either off-limits or are big-time jerks. Hmm, my life definitely sounds like it needs a major overhaul.

Back to the blog, my other activities pass in a blur...so clockwork and uninteresting even for me. I usually rush from one activity to another, and at the end of the day, I can't remember half of what I did, if ever I accomplished anything at all. Even at Biblia every Monday, I am at a loss for a story of the week.

So now, my first blog is all about what to write in my blog. Ain't that a bummer!

5 comments:

ahirunopekkles said...

wow finally....welcome to the world of blogging...har har :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your first post! i sure hope it won't be the last (like mine!hahaha!)

mai

eventuallypretty said...

yahoo. hi dhing. at last magiging updated na tayo sa isat isa. without the taiwanese, japanese and koreans getting in the way. hopefully :)

The Accidental Reviewer said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogs! come and join the bitter barkada!

at huwag tularan si mai na never na nagupdate ng blog :)

poison ivy said...

welcome!!! =)