Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow...

Good for OFWs, there's such a thing as Absentee Voting.

Could there be a Valentine's Day date by proxy? Hahaha. The boylets are dispersed from Aparri to Jolo. The MSG is in Ilocos, planting rice, I suppose. The other is in Palawan, twiddling his thumb, I bet. The newest (who is still a secret) is somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight, and I'm hoping he'd at least remember to call me tomorrow. A friend of ours is cheering the "romance", but I have to bite my tongue for now, lest I end up bitter and blue. I don't want to assume anything, but I do feel the faint stirrings of "kilig", but then again, the true determinant would be longetivityy...how long he'll stay in my list.

So much for a green, thriving and healthy lovelife.

No comments: