Friday, February 16, 2007

On hold

The compre exams starts this Sunday…so what am I doing online, updating my blog, my flickr account, my website etc?

Honestly, my brain could only store so much.

Besides, the temptation of chatting with, uh, friends is strong.

Plus, I AM STUDYING. I’m surfing and downloading documents from the web...which by the way, eats up 80% of my time. Already, I am buried under tons of printed materials. Tomorrow's a Saturday, and I've dedicated the whole day for review. Wish me luck, cross my fingers.

Uh, No time to think about boys at all.

Well, except last night, Fate dealt me a bad set of cards and I managed to, yes, encounter MFXD. Good thing Kel, my colleague was with me...but since my companion sleeps once he's settled in, I did the only thing I could. I chatted non-stop. Well, I did allow Kel to throw in some insights once in a while. Har har har.

The rest of my lovelife's on hold. For now.

No comments: