Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Good, The Bag and the Ugly...

The Good...



...Mapua Dancecom's Dance concert, Breakthrough... Went to watch last January 28 with Iyos, Dennis, Myke and her Dennis, Marc and Jambo.

The Bag...



..third installment from Mr. Shy Guy. (PS: I added the red scarf for color...)

He went home to his province, so it's bye bye time again...

The Ugly..

...this day was as ugly as some ugly days go. I composed an entry earlier, but seeing as I had just finished a Tami Hoag novel, my sentences were punctuated by too much toilet language. It began with...."It's been a shitty day..."

It really was. Imagine lining up for 6 hours to apply for your new GSIS e-card. No food allowed inside the assembly hall. I was asking where Hitler was hiding and if we would be allowed to say our prayers before they gas us.

Then back at the office, I got the feeling I couldn't leave the web alone for a day without anything going wrong. Sigh.

No comments: