Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I got this message from a text-happy UNLI user...

sad realities:
d problem with boys, they can make u believe that they love u evn if they dont.
d problem with girls, they can make u believe they dont love you even if they do.
I'm adding a piece of my own:

saying goodbye is dying little by little every day
wiping tear after tear with a promise it will be the last to be shed
feeling like your heart just stopped
and knowing every word you write is cliche and too mushy
but still writing it down anyway..
So okay. Do I sound heartbroken? Well, in truth, am not. But I'm convincing myself that I am, because my life's a big barren of brokeness anyway, and I'm too numbed now to feel it...I think. I keep asking myself, why don't I feel anything grand for the *ehem* guys I am supposed to really like? Is there something wrong with me that when I get bored, I can say goodbye so easily and move on???

So now, with the Brit working out all week, and someone saying goodbye for the meantime, I'm bored. No more school, no dance yet, though back to the office chorale, no gimmiks scheduled...hay...my mind is slowly degenerating into a big mush of corny-ness.

No comments: