Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Why I Love UNLIMITXT

Send as many as you want to as many (Globe) friends as you want until your subscription expires..of course, I still have to search out cute, funny and read-worthy SMS to forward to friends. But having UNLIMITXT allowed me to "spend" more on old friends...catch up with long-lost colleagues and say hello to all those I haven't seen for a while. And of course, exchange long banter with fellow text addicts. All these without sighing over the 1 peso per text message (which adds up to a lot...eventually). Over the past months, I've been scrimping my pre-paid load, unaware that the bulk of my cellphone expenses goes to (meaningless) chatter. Ola, UNLI is the answer! (And of course, at home, when I'm online, chikkatext helps with the non-Globe recipients).

So, to all my fellow Globies...UNLI na! Haha. Sorry too, if you're tired of getting them pesky messages...

No comments: