Friday, March 10, 2006

Windang Pa Rin

I'm still crazily spinning in my own spot. *Sigh*

Mondays and Wednesdays, I've committed myself to following a rigorous, [parusa] training program that aims to reduce my body fat and make me a total goddess. Hahaha. As if! It is really an agony, but which my body craves (mala masochist). I truly missed dieting and work-out sessions.

I started my training program under McB (Macbeth? Macabebe? His name is "funnier" than mine) and when he asked me if I was up to it, I told him "I'd curse you, cry and beg you for mercy but that's just me loving it." My Day 1 sched consists of cardio (I have to burn 300 cals first) then stretching, then weights then abdominals. My body is still screaming bloody hell everytime I use my arms. My abs and thighs are stronger than the rest of my body and I can run for miles and do 300 crunches without next-day-litanies.

Anyway, being a newbie at the gym, I'm still making chikka with the trainors. Imagine my surprise when McB told me he tried calling me up, and when he gave the operator my name (the first two - thinking the other was my surname) , the operator told him "Sir, ****** na sya ngayon". He thought I got married over the course of two days.

Aside from exercise, the brouhaha for the week was our MMPA class...specifically, our newly elected Prez, Madame Garbage Collector. To explain the name: She called some of our classmates (her groupmates) "basura" (garbage) during one class open forum (which I missed because of badminton with Randy, Paul and Miong). In that same forum, Madame Garbage Collector (MGC) or MMDA or Garbage Mouth was voted Class President - the irony of it all - for poetic justice. I don't know what my classmates were thinking, but MGC now goes around feeling like she has this crown on her head and we must all curtsy in her august presence. Duh.

Today, Jed and I went on leave to submit our documents to get our Korean visa. Despite the moolah indicated in my bank certificates, I'm kinda worried because the girl in the window returned a copy of my ITR without so much as a word. It just dawned on me that she returned some of Jed's documents because they were photocopies. Eeeehhhh! I hope they call me to tell me if I need to present another document rather than stamping REJECTED all over my dreams.

I'm still discerning (well, trying to) if I should push through with the trip even if it means being away on Holy Week and missing Easter Sunday. I have guilty feelings about this, so I asked the Lord if He wasnt me to go or not. Well, I'd definitely push through if I get my visa, but if the Lord wants me to postpone it for a later date, I'm willing.

Also, Jed would be going to HongKong on official trip on the 11th and 12th of April, so our April 11-15 plans are going to have a slight change. I'm planning to go to HK as well, so we could still go to Korea together...

So what else...teedeedum. Oh yeah. MSG. So far, still there. The current apple of the eye is now Piolo, who looks too good even when sightless, on prime time TV.

No comments: