Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Night for Surprises

So the game began last night, and I must say, I'm leading by several points. =)

Actually, I wasn't expecting to start the game yesterday, since he wouldn't be around until today, or so I thought. But he was there yesterday, and it might as well be, since I've also agreed to let the MSG fetch me and take me home. Hitting two birds with one stone! He he he, evil me*

Anyway, I tried to ignore him, but he was AROUND quite a lot. He was outside knocking on the window as I did *my thing*, asked me to wait for him before I continue (which I ignored since I was rushing) and when I finished, gave me a *treat*. All in all, I did considerably well in the "acting cool" event.

The MSG is an altogether different matter. I forced myself to endure the smog of Metro Manila because I feared his allowance won't afford our FX fares (matapobre to the max!). I tried to have supersonic ears so I could hear his voice above the cacophony of street noise. I tried to be interested in what he was saying because I couldn't bring myself to talk about MY job and my life, because he might not get it (now, para na talaga akong bitch!). In the end, he thought I was super nice. He even tried to take pictures of me...while crossing the street, while waiting for the jeep etc. etc. Joke ko nga...gusto mo ng autograph???

So there. No matter what I do, it doesn't seem to lessen his idea of me as the ultimate Nice Girl On the Block.

PS: I just recently realized, they have the same first name! I was laughing hard last night, shaking my head at Fate's most recent joke.

No comments: