Thursday, March 23, 2006

Day 2

Day 2.

My style: Just like the old me, as if nothing's amiss.
His style: Deadma.

Later, as usual, he said he's thinking of me, and that he doesn't know why he's so different when I'm around. I told him what has been bothering me for a while, that it might be just due to fatigue and stress, or that he doesn't have anyone else to text.

Despite his denial that my words stung, I think they did hit a chord. He defended that even if
he's a mambobola, he's speaks the truth. Wait a minute, mambobolang honest??? Errr... somebody please hand this guy a dictionary!

Anyway, to add insult to injury, I told him that since I am a very transparent person, that what
people see is what they get, it's difficult for me to interact with people and I always get
disappointed. I haven't heard from him since, and it might take a while before we see each
other again because the things at the back of my mind has suddenly claimed centerstage.

My dad is now confined at the hospital because of pain in his right arm. Couldn't move and be
moved without flinching/screaming/groaning/crying. My exercise starting today will be worrying over dad [and mom] and going to the hospital.

MSG is asking a picture and requesting for a second "date". Gawd, how hard is it to
understand "We're just friends. FRIENDS. F-R-I-E-N-D-S!

My homework is still a foggy notion. I tried to write it last night, but all I could think of was this
silly situation I am in.

My Korean adventure was called off because of travel arrangement problems. Might have to
postpone for May...

MD (mentally deficient) the cat has been missing for several days.

I've lost my appetite...Can't eat much, and when I try to, I feel as though I will be sick.

I've been losing sleep. I toss and turn, can't sleep at night, and it's worrying me (..la la please don't ask me...). Usually, I fall into deep slumber when my back hits the bed, but lately, I lie there, with this feeling in my tummy, like there's a butterly farm inside...

I'm not losing weight...just a bit hope.

No comments: