Sunday, November 19, 2006

Whoa!

Whoa!!!!! Finally! Hallelujah!

Our last subject ended last yesterday. So now, we're dreading, nay, looking forward to the comprehensive exams next year.

Will I finally have enough time for more activities? Formally learn Korean, perhaps? Return to SGS music ministry? A return trip to Korea with a side trip somewhere else? Finally a love life? Nyahahaha.

Pardon for the blabbing, but finding myself suddenly with nothing to do but attend a despedida de soltera, a concert, one Christmas party after another and choir rehearsals, I'm in shock. Suddenly, I seem to have so many free time. I've almost completed my Christmas shopping, so now, the weekends loom empty before me.

Anyways, received also good news that chingu Louise and another friend will be visiting the Philippines in mid January for a biz trip. They'll be extending their stay for two days of tourism. Where to take them...hmmm. Any suggestions?

No comments: