Friday, November 10, 2006

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Semi complete na ang aking Christmas shopping. Yehey!

I need only to wrap them up. And since I'm done early, I decided I don't want to just make some paper bags and put the stuff inside. Nor do I want some generic-looking box. Pretending to have some time on my hands, I bought some bright pink britol boards and made ...pillow boxes!

So when bonus time comes, I need only buy presents for my parents, Nonok and myself. Ho ho ho. It is truly liberating to be finished a month ahead, unlike last year when I had to stay up super late to finish wrapping the gifts.

Merry Christmas, y'all!

*Of course, I realize, one is never truly done with Christmas shopping. Halfway through this entry, I remember I need to include a dozen more names in my list.

No comments: