Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Rubber Fingers and Jelly Knees

I arrived at the office this morning with a bad case of allergies and (tpok) took the only (medicien) medicine on my table...a 25mg iterax tablet. So for the past few hours or so, I've been trying to keep my eyes open wide enough(t) and my (slef) self perky enough (tp) to answer (mu) my (phpne) phone calls. I've given my colleagues (fari) fair warning that I'm gonna be daft for the rest of the day, a side effect of my folly.

Over lunch, I spilled my (dola) soda all over the table. Luckily, I was still (awere) aware (eniugh) enough to (avoiud) avoid (veing) being (dremnched) drenched by the liquid. I was able to brush my teeth after lunch, but, for the life of me, couldn't figure out how to work a comb over my wild mess of manes. I might (hav) have to go bruhahah for the rest of the day.

I'm writing my blog to remind myself later of the folly I've committed by drinking Iterax, when my doctor (specificalky) specifically told me to take it only at night. And also it might be (asmusing) amusing (top) to read my blog later and count the number of typo errors I've committed and out of impatience, (didn;t) didn't try to correct at all. I'm updating the website and have declared war with the keyboard, (whp's) which is giving me a grand hard time typing. I've to (retpe) retype at (leat) least thrice before I get anything correct.

I therefore conclude that taking sedating antihistamines is (equalt) equal (yo) to splurging on a liter of tequilla minus the hangover, of course.

Ahh, Ruby, our bananacue and (turonm) turon girl is (jhere) here. Everyday, we await her like lovers wait for (theri) their beloved. I need my sugar fix today more than ever, if only just to keep my jaws from locking together.

I'll correct this post later. Meanwhile, have fun trying to make some sense (o) of me.

4 comments:

xoxiRiSH_29xox said...

puro typo-errors ah...sinasadya mu ata eh..hehehe

WINTERFIRE said...

sus, wish ko lang. took me almost an hour to write kasi walang feelings ang aking fingers. try mo uminom ng benadryl AH or iterax, dali! tapos sayaw tayo. feeling mo ikaw si lastikman

Anonymous said...

naintindihan kta, kaso ako hinahati ko un. di ba bumabagal isip mo, 3 years nako umiinom nyan eh, kaw ano nararamdaman mong changes?bangag ka na rin ba

Anonymous said...

Hi, why did you take iterax, i know because of the allergy, what kind? Kasi now I am bothered by some stupid allergies they say it is, urticaria, whatever that is, i itch all over and sometimes my eyes and lips get itchy. Very bad and i don't like it. Anything you might want to advise me. Thanks.