Friday, August 04, 2006

Meet My 'Nanak


This is me and my little "nanak", Eoni, my buboy, on her first month birthday. I took a leave from work, paid mega bucks to get my license application without much hassle (spell fixer) except for the written test, and made sure all that bad weather wouldn't make me catch colds or cough or any virus that would prevent me from cuddling my little niece. She's gained some weight, but is still pretty much "sipsip" kay Ninang.

Little things I've learned from Eoni:

1. Baby's breath is an awesome thing. It's smells sweet and is very warm.
2. Baby's feet are vey cute and soft.
3. Changing diapers...poo poo and all.
4. Shifting position without putting the baby down. Left arm to right arm to left shoulder to right. All in a fluid motion so baby won't wake.

2 comments:

eventuallypretty said...

caption dapat "This is what Dhing would look like if she had a baby." :)

WINTERFIRE said...

hehehe. naku, wish ko lang akin si buboy no.