Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Basic Instinct

It took a while for the whole thing to sink in. Imagine some almost-impossible idea happening just minutes after you've thought about it. My instincts were right again...

I've always doubted my instincts. Sometimes, my firsts are not the right ones, and I'm make choices based on them and I'll get into horrible messes.

But that time, there were no choices no make. Just my "spider" sense tingling. A sense of foreboding. I knew it was going to happen even as I tried to ignore it. Knew it was just a matter of looking the right way, a matter of timing. Madam Fate was again going to play her not-really-dirty-but-still-not-quite-amusing joke on me.

The timing was perfect. Who'd have guess that coincidences such as this exist in the real world?

1 comment:

poison ivy said...

kailangan ko nga dub mag research about instinct and coincidence... parang too unbelievable to be true... ang gulo ko no?