Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Daysary...

Sure as hell never thought it would be as complicated as this.

For starters, I have no idea how it feels to be in love, or to love a person...other than my family, friends and myself, of course. Is there suppose to be some kilig? Well, I'm missing out on that part...are you there, Lady Love???

Nothing much has changed, still the same conversation, the same people that we are before we entered this "Trial and Error" thing.

We almost got into an argument last night...well into the 23rd hour of our first day. Haha. He said he'd better sleep just so we could finish the whole 24 hours, at least...At least I learned he gets jealous...and he's mor sure of me than I am of him.

I'm still wondering what I got myself into. For years, I've managed to avoid relationships and commitments. Now this. With someone who's as different from me as December is to May...I have no idea how to go about this. I'm controlling myself most of the time since I can be makulet and childish...and I'm not sure if this is really me.

My friends asked me...Are you happy? Does he bring out the best in you? My answer? Well, we're beset by problems right now, and I don't hear the bells ringing and the birds singing...but I am happy that I am with him (even if not physically). Again, I feel like nothing has changed. Though the feelings are out in the open, and there is a "commitment" (he's thinking in terms of son-in-law, marriage, children and who dies first while I'm still at the Trial and Error stage) somewhere in there, we haven't moved much from the spot. I think everything will clear up eventually...And I hope it'll only make us stronger.

So my last recourse is, of course, prayer. I haven't told him why I felt sure I should give him the chance...but it all has got to do with signs...Thank you, Mama Mary.

And guys, please pray for us.

No comments: